The Purposes of the 4‑H Foundation Are:
- To advocate for the work of the Rutgers Cooperative Extension 4‑H Youth Development Program
- To support the professional 4‑H staff in their efforts to complete the Mission of the 4‑H Youth Development program
- To furnish appropriate facilities on the 4‑H Fairgrounds complex to enable 4‑H professional and volunteer staff to conduct programs, events and activities that provide opportunity for youth to learn by participating in research-based 4‑H projects, activities and competitive events.
The Cape May County 4‑H Foundation Is an Independent 501(c)3:
- Incorporated to provide support for the Cape May County 4‑H Youth Development Program
- Receives tax deductible donations and contributions
- Operates and supervises the operation of various fundraising and business enterprises provided these activities are related to the educational purpose for which the Foundation was organized.