PROVIDE THE SPARK THAT INSPIRES A GENERATION! Become a 4‑H Volunteer today and help create life-changing experiences for youth in your community!
Volunteering is an opportunity for you to share your personal interests by demonstrating expertise in subjects as varied as robotics, food and nutrition, public speaking, agricultural science, community service and more. In 4‑H, you can leverage your experience and skills to help a young person find their own passions and interests.
And with a variety of options, you can decide on the level of involvement that fits your skills and schedule:
- Lead youth within school-based, after-school and camp settings, or through a community club
- Serve as a chaperone, board member, judge or camp counselor
- Develop and support service opportunities for youth in your own community
- Teach using curriculum developed by Rutgers university
- Work with other adults to create fun and exciting programs
Find the 4‑H program nearest you by giving us a call at 609-465-5115, ext. 3605. Learn how to make an impact in your community.
We’d love to have you!