Garden and Grow Workshops – The goal of the “Garden & Grow” series, which started in 2018, is to teach locals how to improve or expand their home gardens in new ways.
Informational Talks for the Home Gardener – This program, started in 2019, is designed to provide free, one hour informational classes for the public.
Rutgers Master Gardeners Program – More information about Rutgers Master Gardeners in our county.
Look for helpful workshops and informative talks coming in 2020 from the Department of Agriculture and Natural Resources, RCE of Cape May County.
For information about upcoming programs, please call 609-465-5115, ext. 3607.
- In-house soil testing for pH & salt. $5 fee
- Pesticide Manuals available for purchase at our office or can be ordered online.
- When it comes to amending your soil, it is a good idea to have a soil test done to determine the nutrient content of your soil. Soil test kits are available at the Rutgers Cooperative Extension office of Cape May County for $20 and Rutgers Master Gardener volunteers can help interpret the results. For more information, call 609-465-5115, ext. 3607.
Soil testing is available for both the homeowner and commercial grower. For more information on soil testing available through the RU Soil Testing Laboratory, as well as instructions for taking samples, follow the link to the Rutgers Soil Testing Lab.
- Plant diagnostic service for disease, molds/fungi, insect id, weed & plant id. For further information for sample submission, tests available and fees visit the Plant Diagnostic Lab & Nematode Detection Service.
- Have Questions? Need Information? Visit the NJAES Fact Sheets Searchable Database.