Rutgers New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station (NJAES) Cooperative Extension helps the diverse population of New Jersey adapt to a rapidly changing society and improve their lives and communities through an educational process that uses science based knowledge. Through science-based educational programs, Rutgers Cooperative Extension truly enhances the quality of life for residents of New Jersey and brings the wealth of knowledge of the state university to local communities.
More About Us »
The Rutgers Cooperative Extension Office is open to the public Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For additional information, please call 609-465-5115.
Cooperative Extension of Cape May County partners with Cape May County, NJ to offer programs and resources to the county residents.
Will Morey, County Commissioner Liaison
CMC News Releases
- Latest from Agriculture and Natural Resources May 24, 2023
- FREE VIRTUAL TALK ON THE SPOTTED LANTERNFLY JUNE 13, 2023
- Family and Community Health Sciences Presents Virtual Program, “Canning Safety”
- The Latest Newsletter from Agriculture & Natural Resources May 10, 2023
- CMC 4-H FAIR July 20, 21 & 22 Seeking Vendors!
- 4-H Summer Teen Leadership Program Now Accepting Applications
- Honeybees were the topic of Ag class in April
- 2023 Master Gardener Program Takes Students on Field Trip to Cape May Winery
- Step It Up – Making Physical Activity a Priority (Article Written by Chris Zellers)
- The Latest from CMC Agriculture & Natural Resources 4/26/23
RCE of Cape May County YouTube Channel
View Previous Educational Programs on the RCE of Cape May County YouTube Channel »
Call the Cape May County Horticultural Helpline