Rutgers New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station (NJAES) Cooperative Extension helps the diverse population of New Jersey adapt to a rapidly changing society and improve their lives and communities through an educational process that uses science based knowledge. Through science-based educational programs, Rutgers Cooperative Extension truly enhances the quality of life for residents of New Jersey and brings the wealth of knowledge of the state university to local communities.
More About Us »
The Rutgers Cooperative Extension Office is open to the public Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For additional information, please call 609-465-5115.
Cooperative Extension of Cape May County partners with Cape May County, NJ to offer programs and resources to the county residents.
Robert Barr, Commissioner
CMC News Releases
- Move to Improve Arthritis Symptoms
- Donate to the Fall 2023 TSC 4-H Paper Clover Campaign October 4th through October 15th
- Cape May County Celebrates National 4-H Week – October 1 through October 7th – Learn About 4-H Clubs to Join!
- Rutgers Cooperative Extension of Cape May County Hosts Workshop, Culinary & Medicinal Uses of Garden Herbs
- RUTGERS COOPERATIVE EXTENSION OF CAPE MAY COUNTY AGRICULTURE AND NATURAL RESOURCES HOSTS INFORMATIVE TALK ON AGRITOURISM
- NATIONAL 4-H PAPER CLOVER CAMPAIGN SET FOR OCTOBER 4 to 15
- The Latest from CMC Agriculture & Natural Resources 9-13-23
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren October Program Focuses on Emotional Wellness
- Cape May County 4-H’ers Take Home Ribbons at State 4-H Championship Horse Show
- What Exactly is Emotional Wellness?
RCE of Cape May County YouTube Channel
Call the Cape May County Horticultural Helpline